VERTIGO VRD-90 is a solar station with variable flow rate 2-12 l/min. The feature that makes it unique is the installation of several digital solar controllers, regardless of their size and dimensions. In order to protect the digital solar controllers from overheating, VERTIGO VRD-90 is equipped with an insulation that totally separates the solar station from the digital controller.
The frontal covering case has an air intake that allows the right aeration of the electronic device. VERTIGO VRD-90 can also be equipped with an electronic low energy pump.
- Flow rate regulator 2÷12 l/min.
- Insulation protection of the controller.
- Filling/draining/flushing of the system and disassembling of the pump without having to empty the system.
- Compact safety unit includes safety valve, manometer and connection for flexible tube for expansion vessel.
- Lateral hole for heat sinking pump.
- Modulating pumps (“A” class) can be installed.
- On-wall assembling or directly to the storage tank.
- Ball valve with thermometers and check valves.
- Insulation in black EPP 40 g/l.
- All seals are assured by flat fittings and gaskets.