MAVERICK VRD-90 is a forced circulation solar station where different combinations of electronic management and flow rate regulation can be installed to get a product with different characteristics.
The possibility to assemble different types of flow rate regulators makes it a versatile system to satisfy small and large plants. The controller allows us to manage up to 15 different types of plants and is equipped with pictogram display. MAVERICK VRD-90 can be installed directly, on the wall or on a solar tank through a fixing bracket (supplied with the kit).
- Insulation to protect the controller.
- 3 working ranges of the flow rate regulator: 0,5÷6 l/min, 1÷15 l/min and 5÷40 l/min.
- Filling / draining / flushing of the system and disassembly of the pump without having to empty the system.
- Internal degasser into flow pipe.
- Compact safety unit includes safety valve, manometer and flexible connection for expansion tank.
- Lateral hole for heat sinking pump.
- On-wall assembling or directly to the storage tank.
- Flanged ball valves with thermometers on flow/return position.
- Insulation in black EPP 40 g/l.
- All seals are assured by flat fittings and gaskets.