Prefabricated Utilities Panels
The HVAC industry has seen a trend towards factory built packages of mechanical equipment.
Our prefabricated utility solutions offer maximum flexibility, reduction in installation costs and continuity throughout a complete project. These panels are bespoke to customers requirements, so please contact our design team for more information on equipment options and availability.
- Flexible Panel Configuration
- Top or Bottom Pipe Connections
- UFH Manifold and Traditional Heating Connections
- Tenant Meter With PRV and Isolation Valve at Low Level To Meet Lifetime Homes
- Heat Metering Integral to HIU or CIU
- Sockets, Switches and Spurs
- Pre-wired and Pre-piped
- BMS Interface
- Utilities Interfaces
- Hard Wearing Powder Coat Finish In A Range Of Colours
One of the simplest and most typical examples is a skid mounted pump package encompassing the pumps, air control, expansion tanks etc. or perhaps a chiller package that includes a buffer tank and distribution pumps, however this concept can be extended to include an entire mechanical electrical room as shown below. Depending on customer requirements these prefabricated utility panels can incorporate a wide range of equipment such as: HIU (heat interface unit) – CIU (cooling interface unit) – Ventilation/Heat Recovery Unit – WIFI, Data, Telecom, BMS Interfaces, UFH Manifold or Heating Connections and Electrical Consumer Unit. All pre-wired and pre-piped on a steel panel with customised height, width and even colour.