The Big S-ie guarantees large volumes of instantaneous hot water production using a buffer tank as the primary heat source. The use of a buffer tank also allows the integration from multiple technologies such as Biomass, Solar Thermal, Heat Pumps and traditional boilers.
Flats, apartments, sport buildings, public authorities and hospitals.
- Pre-assembled module, tested and ready for use.
- High hot water production 60/80/100/150L per/min from a low.
- Easy installation.
- Compact dimensions.
- Low Legionella Risk.
Main component description and function
- 3-way mixing valve: stabilises the flow water temperature (ideal function for the summer, when the system is integrated with solar thermal panels).
- 2 parallel modulating pumps 0-10V; the second pump is activated in support to the first when the controller requires it to function, in order to satisfy the performance required.
- Sound/light warning device: in case of a pump malfunctioning, with reducing mode (60%).
- Diverting valve on return offering 2 stages of tank heating. High & Low.
SECONDARY SIDE (DHW)
- Electronic flow rate sensor (Vortex Flow Sensor) which measures the temperature and the volume of the DHW produced, transferring the data to the controller. It is possible to meter the energy consumption transferred from the primary side and displays the graphics of the DHW operation.
- Secondary circulation pump: managed from the controller depending on the set temperature (pre-regulated), operating hours and set periods (user can arrange them).
- The controller acts on the mixing valve depending on the parameters set, changing the pump’s speed and consequently the primary circuit flow rate (0-10 V mode).
- Equipped with backlit pictograms display.
- Manages the pump circulation function (set periods programming).
- Anti-legionella function.
- Visualisation of DHW and circulation pump consumption.
- Energy metering function.