BIG MAVERICK VR-90 is a forced circulation solar station with adjustable flow rate from 20 l/min to 70 l/min. Available with different combinations of electronic management and flow rate regulation. The possibility to assemble different types of flow rate regulators makes it a versatile system to satisfy small and large plants, while the controller allows us to manage up to 15 different types of plant, and comes equipped with pictogram display.
BIG MAVERICK VR-90 can be installed directly, on the wall or on a solar tank through a fixing bracket.
- Working range flow rate regulator: 20÷70 l/min.
- Insulation to protect the controller.
- Filling/draining/flushing of the system and disassembling of the pump without having to empty the system.
- Available flow-return and return version.
- Compact safety unit includes safety valve, manometer and connection with flexible tube for expansion tank.
- Lateral hole for heat sinking pump.
- Assembling on the wall or on the storage tank.
- Flanged ball valves with thermometers on flow/return position.
- Insulation in black EPP 40 g/l.
- All seals are assured by flat fittings and gaskets.